Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Thursday 28 September 2017

End Of Term Reflection!

  • Three favourite experiences from this term and why:
  1.  Volleyball - I really enjoyed volleyball because it was great to learn the skills of a new sport and have mini games against other teams.
  2.  Litmc - I really enjoyed the Learning In The Making Conference because it was really  fun to present workshops to younger kids in the school and attend them too!
  3.  Cross country - I really enjoyed cross country because it was a sunny warm day and I got completely covered in mud!
  • Something I have learnt:
I have learnt lots of volleyball skills e.g. dig, serve and set. I also learnt the rules of the game!
  • Something I would change from this term:
I wouldn't change anything I really enjoyed this term.
  • A goal for next term:
To strive high in all areas of my learning and finish the year with a bang!

My Word Cloud:


No comments:

Post a Comment