Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Tuakana - Teina

Tuakana - An expert at being responsible and making the right choices

Tupu - Capable of making the right choices but doesn't do it all the time

Teina - Learning to make the right choices for their own learning

Tuakana - Teina is a system that our class has made by assessing yourself and asking yourself if you think that you can make the right choices all the time, most of the time and not very good at it. I placed myself as Tuakana, which means makes the right choices for my learning all of the time. I chose to put myself as Tuakana because I make the right choices for my learning and I am very responsible when a teacher is not near. This system is based on the relationship between the learner and the expert. I am Tuakana at netball and art, but I am Teina in driving a car or playing squash.

1 comment: