Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Monday 27 February 2017

Swimming Sports

School Swimming Sports!!!

Yesterday, Ngatea Primary School held their swimming sports! My house is Orewa and we were competing against three other houses.

The day started off with the individual medley, I participated in this event and came third! After the medley, we had one and two length freestyle. I won both of these events in my heat. We then moved on to the backstroke one and two lengths. I came first in those too. Then there was the butterfly, I came second in my heat in that too! Last of my single events was breaststroke. I competed in the one and two length races. I came second in the one length and third in the two lengths!

Yesterday was a great day, I really enjoyed all of the inside jokes we made up and having fun with my friends. I am very happy with my results from yesterday! And I am looking forward to Hauraki Plains!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment