Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Tuesday 28 February 2017

IE Ignition!


IE Ignition Blog Post

My IE project this year is going to be about ocean water pollution. I hope to understand more about what ocean water pollution is and what is polluting the ocean. I would like to find out the ways that we could help reduce ocean water pollution. I will need to know what are the toxic chemicals that are being dumped into our oceans, what water pollution actually is, and what we can do to help ocean water pollution before it’s too late. By then end of my inquiry, I hope to be able to help ocean water pollution and make other aware of what it is!

I think that through this inquiry I will be using all of the learning powers. But the ones that I will be using the most are ALL OF THEM!! Curiosity, being curious to find out about ocean pollution. Being me, sticking with my own idea, pursuing with it and being original! Creativity, I think that I will be using this lots when I am making my creation! ( this is the part that I am really looking forward to! ) Resilience, as I said before pursuing with my own idea and never giving up on it even when it’s tough. And last but not least Connecting, I will be using this learning power lots throughout my inquiry asking experts who know lots about my topic some of my questions to find out more!

I am really looking forward to learning about ocean pollution! I hope to find out all my brain can possibly hold!

Image result for ocean pollution

1 comment:

  1. Nice work cant wait to see this at the end.

    ReplyDelete