Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Wednesday 16 August 2017

My Persuasive Writing!

Do you think that pit bulls are the most dangerous breed of dogs?  If you answered yes, they actually aren’t. Pit bulls are blamed for majority of dog attacks when actually they aren’t responsible.

You may be wondering why I think they aren’t. Most of the time we class pit bulls as “dangerous dogs” when people say this I wonder why they think this. Pit bulls are blamed for many vicious attacks in the case where the publisher blatantly assumes the dog’s breed is a pit bull, because pit bulls are widely known and blamed for majority of attacks.

Yes, I do admit that pit bulls attack people, but all dogs can. Any dog breed can be aggressive, it’s is all based on how the dog is treated. If the dog finds itself in a stressful situation the dog may bite to defend its territory and or owners. Most of the time they bite because they have been scared or startled. This is usually either because of the dogs upbringing - how it was raised. Abuse, neglect. Or owners have been training the dog to be vicious and harmful; is what the cause is to why dogs attack people.  Pit bulls are not to blame for these incidents; the owners or people who provoke the dog and make it upset are.

Pit bulls are not the greatest guard dogs because they love people so much! They might intervene if someone is threatening the owner but Pit bulls are great with children. They are very loving dogs, loyal and affectionate. Pit bulls are like another child for some families, just the same as you think your dog is.
Image result for cute pitbull

No comments:

Post a Comment