Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Highwayman Hijinks - Have Your Say

  1. Do you think the choice Bess makes (to warn the Highwayman by taking her own life) is stupid or inspiring?
I think it is stupid because Bess wasn’t necessarily going to die. Instead of shooting herself she could have shot out the window or at the roof - which would still be a warning for the highwayman so she would still be alive and so would the highwayman.
  1. If you made a movie of this, who would you cast as the highwayman? How about Bess?
Brad Pitt because he fell madly in love with Angelina Jolie so he would be able to portray the Highwayman very well. He can also be dark and mysterious. For Bess I would cast Angelina Jolie because she was in love with Brad Pitt so she could easily be Bess (with a black wig on) and she is an amazing actress. She is really good at portraying different characters.
  1. Have you ever admired a criminal? Do you think it's OK to make robbers into heroes?
No, I don’t think that criminals should be made into heroes because they are usually a threat to the society. I have never admired a criminal.
  1. Why do you think people tell ghost stories? Is the ghost story in this poem meant to make us scared? Happy? Sad?
I think people tell ghost stories because they are entertaining. I think this story was meant to scare you.
  1. How do you feel about tragic stories? Would you switch this ending for a happy one if you could?

No

2 comments:

  1. good:I think your explanation is great.
    bad:the last on could have a better explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good: great work on writing a lot of words
    Bad: the last one could have a better explanation.

    ReplyDelete