Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Monday 21 August 2017

Current Events!

Meet The Worlds Fastest Chicken!

Did you think there was a worlds fastest chicken? Well I certainly didn't!  The worlds fastest chicken had been found in the United Kingdom. The world hen racing championships were held at the Barley Mow Public house in Derbyshire Peak District village of Bonsall. The championship has been going on for around one hundred years! And it is held annually. The winner of the race was a chicken named "Cooked it" and was trained by a nine year old school boy. 


3 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was a fastest chicken in the world comp great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great punctuation
    i think next time you could add a bit more writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fast was the fastest chicken? great writing katie

    ReplyDelete