Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Monday 20 March 2017

Before Camp Questions


Before Camp Questions

What is your goal for camp? And why are you going to camp?

My goal is to challenge myself at all of the activities and have a go! I am going to camp so I can build positive relationships with others in my class and have an awesome learning experience outside of school.

What skills, strengths, qualities and powers do you possess that will help you have a very successful camp experience?

I have a growth mindset, courage, positivity, encouraging, self-controlled, trustworthy, cheerful and friendly. I think that I will use these qualities when I am working with my team at activities.

What will you do if you have a problem at camp? Who will you speak to? What will help you solve your problem?

I will ask the driver of my car or my homeroom teacher. But I will try to solve the problem by myself first, and then go and ask.

How will you be an effective team member in your car group, activity group and cabin group? What will we see or hear?

I will encourage, be positive, be friendly towards my car group, activity group and cabin group to make sure that they all feel welcome and supported by their team. 

Image result for school camp clip artImage result for school camp clip art





No comments:

Post a Comment