Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Sunday 24 September 2017

Volleyball Reflection!

HPC Volleyball!

For the past two weeks, Marama have been attending volleyball sessions held by year 12's at the college. During these sessions we learnt how to dig, set and serve. Marama was split into 8 different teams. I was in team 1, which was mostly made up of my learning team. Our coaches were Lewis, Gracie and Sophie.

At first I really struggled to serve, I would hit it on an angle so it would flip off to the side. But during the session today I did really well! I manged to score lots of points for my team, by serving! I was also quite good at setting (which is when you use your fingertips to set the ball over the net.) Overall I learnt lots of moves for volleyball!

Today was our last session :( I really enjoyed learning a new sport and playing it against other teams, it was a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment