Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Mine and Eli's Character Description!

A tall, 2001 year old man named Steve, lives in an underground mansion in the New Zealand Mine-craft world on Hill Street Road. Steve has a huge mane of pitch black hair and a bright blue and green shirt, which he always wears. Steve’s house is absolutely massive! Every Saturday morning Steve wakes up really early to play his favourite sport, which is hockey! Steve is the greatest hockey player ever! Steve wants to play for the Black sticks when he grows up. When Steve comes home from hockey he swims in his underground pool and then eats fish and chips for dinner! His favourite. His best friend's name is Jack. He is his next door neighbour. They go out for fish and chips every single night. Steve loves living in New Zealand he thinks its so cool!

By Eli and Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment