Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Thursday 1 June 2017

My WW2 Narrative!

Recently I have started a Historical Fiction Narrative. I have based it around WW2. My narrative is a series of letters between a Father and Son. Here is a taster of my story:

5th September 1939,

My dear beloved wife and son,

As soon as I stumbled off of The Black Prince, I inhaled the fresh sea air and struggled to stay balanced. My body was still swaying to the rhythm of the sea, after being stuck on the ship for so long. The first thing I noticed was that there was a rugged landscape covered in bombshells, soldiers, tanks, every war machines and weapons you could possibly think of. Unfortunately, this is the lonely place I will have to call home for the next… who knows how long?

My ears are still ringing from the bomb that was dropped on the Brandenburg Gate. I just can’t get the picture of the innocent people who got caught in the blast. We could see the blast from a mile away. I am lucky to say that we were heading to base camp when the bomb was dropped.

I hope you enjoyed the start of my story! I hope to post the full story on here!


No comments:

Post a Comment