Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Thursday 1 June 2017

My Weekly Reflection

Plus:

My plus for this week is sports rotation on Thursday. This was the plus for my week because I learnt how to play a new game. Capture the ball, (capture the flag but with a ball). 

Minus:

My minus this week is that people aren't treating me nicely. They are saying things that don't need to be said. 

Interesting:

An interesting thing that happened this week was cheerleading. Miss Williams has organised all the girls into two cheerleading teams I am super excited to start. 

Image result for cheerleading clip artImage result for sports clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment