Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Money Week


Are you a saver or a spender?

I am definitely a saver. This year for my birthday 🎂 I got over $200 so I thought, I I saved this money for a while I could keep adding pocket money to it! So I decided to save my birthday money. Plus all of the other money that I have I usually save.

If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?

I would put it in my bank account because If I save it up for ages I will earn interest off it. I would be working my but off to earn more money to buy a house I I don't have one yet or just keep saving.

If you found $50 what would happen?

It depends where I find it, If I found it at school I would hand it in but if it was a completely different case such as I was in a huge open area with thousands of people I would keep it. Unless someone says that they had lost it.

Who is your money role model - why?

My money role model is my parents because when they get their weekly pay the don't decide to go and spend all of it in one go buying clothes or shoes. They save it.

No comments:

Post a Comment