Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Fathers Day

On Friday it was Blokes Day. My dad couldn't come in so I was adopted by Wane AKA Brookes Dad. Since were both in Marama we did an activity with all of the Marama dads and kids. We made mini cork launchers out of 6 popsicle sticks, two rubber bands, as much tape as you want and 3 little dices. Ours didn't go very far but it was fun. Then on Sunday my family (Except my dad) made breakfast for him. It was poached eggs on toast with crispy bacon. He said he really enjoyed it. The for the rest of the day we were slaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment