Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Boy On The Wooden Box Prediction

This Term for book bash I am reading The boy on the wooden box with Abby, Brooke, Alyson, Macy.   
After reading the prologue I think that the story will be about Leon story of how he got through the war.

I think that something will happen and he will get separated from his family when Oscar saved him from the Nazis. I think that through the book it will turn worse but when it comes close to the end of the book I think that it will all eventually go back to the way that it was.
Image result for the boy on the wooden box

No comments:

Post a Comment