Hi,

Welcome to my blog,

I am a year eight student at Ngatea Primary School. I like to play netball, swim and do art. My teachers are Mrs Hull, Miss Boberg, Miss Coles and Miss Williams. Feel free to leave comments. I hope that you enjoy my blog!

Thursday 23 June 2016

My Reading Tic Tac Toe

Man Lives 555 Days Without a Real Heart

Details Of The Text:


  1. The fake heart backpack weighed 5.8kg
  2. He has kept the backpack holding the device on his back for 555 days!
  3. Stan has just received a new heart and is back to living his normal life.
  4. Stan had to live with two tubes coming out from his side below the rib cage and connect to the 5.8kg device
  5. Stan is one of the few in the world to go home and live a relatively normal life with one.
Interesting Fact and Opinion:

Artificial hearts have and are being used lots. I think that it would be really hard to get your shirt on because you can't take the tubes out so you will have to wear a baggy shirt all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment